Ways to Give / Donate
Before you click the "Donate Button" please read this important information:
Please specify in the message area of the PayPal donation form if your gift is for a Memoriam, Honorarium, or the Wreath of Remembrance. Please contact us directly regarding Living Vine donations. Online donations go to the General Fund unless otherwise specified. To proceed, please follow these steps:
- Click the donate button at right.
- Choose: Pay by credit/debit card as a guest, or log into your PayPal account.
- Enter your donation amount, payment information and click "Review and Continue".
- In the "special instructions” area click on "Add" and a comments field will appear where you can enter personal instructions pertaining to your donation.
- For Memorials and Honorariums, enter the name of the person being remembered or honored. You may also enter the name and address of the family member you wish to be notified of your gift.
- You can also obtain a Printable Donation Card to mail with your donation check.
- AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Snowline every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Just select Snowline Hospice as your charity.
- Donate a vehicle - running or not - contact our Recycling and Processing Center for more information.
- Donate items to one of our 5 thrift stores in El Dorado & Sacramento Counties - all proceeds from Snowline enterprises go to help support the mission of Snowline. Click here for donation locations and times.
Snowline Hospice recently earned the Silver GuideStar Nonprofit Profile participation level! This leading symbol of nonprofit transparency and accountability is presented by GuideStar, the world’s largest source of nonprofit information. In order to be awarded the Silver Seal of Transparency, Snowline Hospice added our basic contact and in-depth financial information on guidestar.org. Check out our GuideStar Nonprofit Profile and tell us what you think: http://www.guidestar.org/profile/94-2678570
General donations support the mission of Snowline Hospice to provide compassionate end-of-life care. This type of donation allows the organization to provide care to all individuals, regardless of their ability to pay
Memorial and Honorarium Donations
Memorial and honorarium gifts can be made for special people in your life, whether deceased or living. Notification of the gift is sent to the individual or their family and includes your name and address. The amount of the gift is not disclosed.
There's nothing quite like a permanent, tangible art form to remind us of our enduring love for those who have passed away...or their love for us. Our 'Living Vine' is beautiful and lasting, cast of steel with a coffee-bronze patina reminiscent of the earth. Eternal grape clusters remind donors of those vibrant and sustaining relationships, the memories of which time cannot erase. Three sizes of grape leaves can be engraved with your loved one's name, in the colors shown. The Living Vine, which will grow with the passing years, is permanently on display in the lobby of Snowline's In-Home Patient Services Building and can be viewed during normal business hours. For more information, please call (530) 621-7820.
Hospice Wreath of Remembrance
The Hospice Wreath of Remembrance was created in 2006 as a way for people to remember loved ones in the context of community. Each month, Snowline Hospice sends out dozens of ribbons to families and friends of patients who have passed away, giving them the opportunity to dedicate the ribbon to a special individual. The returned ribbons are applied to a beautiful grapevine wreath. The current, in-progress wreath, shaped like a heart, as well as a completed wreath, are on display in the lobby of Snowline's In-Home Patient Services Building, and can be viewed during normal business hours. For more information, please call (530) 621-7820.
Thank you does not begin to express my gratitude to each and every one of you.
The gift you gave to my Bobby and me is beyond words. You proved each day the beauty that is hospice.
It’s still difficult, but knowing Bobby departed free of pain and anxiety gives me peace. I will always be grateful for the love and compassion you brought into our house.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!