Why Choose Snowline
Snowline makes the hospice and
supportive care choice easy
The important decision to choose quality of life and a support provider is up to the patient, but often a recommendation by a doctor, hospital or nursing home is influential. The basic principals of Snowline make the hospice and supportive care choice easy.
- Since 1979, Snowline has been a mission-driven, community based non-profit offering patient-centered care with compassion and dignity to all who are clinically appropriate.
- Our first promise is to manage the pain and ensure the comfort of our patients.
- Snowline’s Medical Director, Dr. Jeanine Ellinwood, MD, is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine, and takes an active role in the care of all Snowline patients..
- In times of crisis caused by pain or out-of-control symptoms, our promise is to provide continuous comfort care until the crisis is resolved.
- The legacy of Snowline is volunteerism. Our large and active volunteer base continues to grow, commit and add an immeasurable contribution to our patients, their families and the entire Snowline team.
- Snowline, in partnership with the Veteran’s Administration, has achieved the maximum Level 4 status in the We Honor Veterans initiative, reflecting our commitment to meeting the unique challenges facing veterans and their families.
- Snowline offers a rich variety of grief support programs for both children and adults, regardless of whether or not they had a loved one in hospice care.
- Snowline is Medicare certified and serves patients wherever they may live.
- Snowline offers same-day admission.
- Snowline’s thrift store and recycling center operations allow us to provide care not always covered by Medicare or insurance, including, but not limited to complementary therapies such as pet and harp.
Thank you does not begin to express my gratitude to each and every one of you.
The gift you gave to my Bobby and me is beyond words. You proved each day the beauty that is hospice.
It’s still difficult, but knowing Bobby departed free of pain and anxiety gives me peace. I will always be grateful for the love and compassion you brought into our house.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!