Ways to Give / Donate
You can use your credit card or your checking account. You will have the opportunity to include tribute information for your gift.
Text to Give:
CAREBEYONDCURE to 707070
We're proud to offer a new estate planning tool, Click here to get started with a legacy gift, for free, today. By leaving a gift to Snowline Hospice in your will, you are building a lasting legacy to enhance the lives of patients and families now and for years in the future.
Were you born in 1949 or earlier?
If you answered yes to that question, and you have a traditional IRA, then there’s a smarter way to give to Snowline. You can make a contribution, also known as a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD), from your IRA that is 100% tax free, whether or not you itemize deductions on your tax return.
Want to donate through PayPal? Please click the "Donate Button" and read this important information:
Before you click the "Donate Button" please read this important information:
Please specify in the message area of the PayPal donation form if your gift is for a Memoriam, Honorarium, or the Wreath of Remembrance. Please contact us directly regarding Living Vine donations. Online donations go to the General Fund unless otherwise specified. To proceed, please follow these steps:
- Click the PayPal donate button.
- Choose: Pay by credit/debit card as a guest, or log into your PayPal account.
- Enter your donation amount, payment information and click "Review and Continue".
- In the "special instructions” area click on "Add" and a comments field will appear where you can enter personal instructions pertaining to your donation.
- For Memorials and Honorariums, enter the name of the person being remembered or honored. You may also enter the name and address of the family member you wish to be notified of your gift.
- You can also obtain a Printable Donation Card to mail with your donation check.
- AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Snowline every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Just select Snowline Hospice as your charity.
- Donate a vehicle - running or not - contact our Recycling and Processing Center for more information.
- With Members Give, Giving has never been so easy
Members Give Online allows you to make a donation using your American Express® Card or, if you are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program, you can redeem your points for a donation.
Visit www.americanexpress.com/give for more information and to make a donation.
Use Giving Assistant to save money and support Snowline Hospice of El Dorado Cty
- Donate items to one of our 5 thrift stores in El Dorado & Sacramento Counties - all proceeds from Snowline enterprises go to help support the mission of Snowline. Click here for donation locations and times.
Snowline Hospice recently earned the Silver GuideStar Nonprofit Profile participation level! This leading symbol of nonprofit transparency and accountability is presented by GuideStar, the world’s largest source of nonprofit information. In order to be awarded the Silver Seal of Transparency, Snowline Hospice added our basic contact and in-depth financial information on guidestar.org. Check out our GuideStar Nonprofit Profile and tell us what you think: http://www.guidestar.org/profile/94-2678570
General donations support the mission of Snowline Hospice to provide compassionate end-of-life care. This type of donation allows the organization to provide care to all individuals, regardless of their ability to pay
Memorial and Honorarium Donations
Memorial and honorarium gifts can be made for special people in your life, whether deceased or living. Notification of the gift is sent to the individual or their family and includes your name and address. The amount of the gift is not disclosed.
There's nothing quite like a permanent, tangible art form to remind us of our enduring love for those who have passed away...or their love for us. Our 'Living Vine' is beautiful and lasting, cast of steel with a coffee-bronze patina reminiscent of the earth. Eternal grape clusters remind donors of those vibrant and sustaining relationships, the memories of which time cannot erase. Three sizes of grape leaves can be engraved with your loved one's name, in the colors shown. The Living Vine, which will grow with the passing years, is permanently on display in the lobby of Snowline's In-Home Patient Services Building and can be viewed during normal business hours. For more information, please call (530) 621-7820 or to order, click here..
Hospice Wreath of Remembrance
The Hospice Wreath of Remembrance was created in 2006 as a way for people to remember loved ones in the context of community. Each month, Snowline Hospice sends out dozens of ribbons to families and friends of patients who have passed away, giving them the opportunity to dedicate the ribbon to a special individual. The returned ribbons are applied to a beautiful grapevine wreath. The current, in-progress wreath, shaped like a heart, as well as a completed wreath, are on display in the lobby of Snowline's In-Home Patient Services Building, and can be viewed during normal business hours. For more information, please call (530) 621-7820.
You are a wonderful organization. I’ve never met a kinder, more caring group of people. My husband Pete received the best care and I didn’t have to worry. Our community is very lucky to have you be there for us when we need help most.